Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Mrs Ogilvie comes to PBS

Today Mrs Ogilvie came to Panmure bridge school and talked to some of the students in LS2 about smart searching. My buddy Nazella was showing me what they were doing with Mrs Ogilvie. Nazella showed me a site named Britannica and Kids Infobitz. First Nazella showed me Britannica, once I went on the site I was thinking about what I want to look for. I searched up Tonga, it showed a short paragraph but it came with interesting facts about the capital of Tonga which is Nukualofa. After that we went on to Kids Infobitz, it is a little bit the same as Britannica. I was surprised of what I saw. I saw heaps of interesting facts. Thank you Mrs Ogilvie for coming to Panmure bridge school. We would love to have you back. 

4 comments:

  1. This was a fantastic opportunity to learn some research skills. I like the way you have included the links into your blog post. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Fifita, I am glad you got to hear about some of the things we were learning about. Enjoy searching on the databases :-)

    ReplyDelete